I was tagged by Kathy. Check out her work - so sweet and just too cute!
RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. I like to wake up early enough see the sun rise every morning, even if that means getting up earlier and earlier as the days grow longer in the summer. Yes, I'm one of those annoying morning people that bounce out of bed every morning singing and dancing. (See the photo? That's what the sunrise looks like from my kitchen window.)
2. My ears stick out to the side. If my hair's up in a ponytail and you look down at my shadow, my head's the splitting image of Charlie Brown. Seriously. In Chinese, ears like mine are called "Ears upon which the Wind blows," and are supposedly a sign of prosperity and fortune. I'm not so sure about the fortune/prosperity bits, but my ears are definitely good at "catching" the wind. If it weren't for earmuffs and hats, they would've fallen off by now.
3. I have one double eyelid and one single eyelid. When I was younger, both of my eyelids were single (unless I was sleepy, then they'd both become double eyelids), but some time between college and now, my right eyelid was sick of being single and got hitched. Or the right side of my face is just permanently sleepy.
4. I sleep with the covers pulled completely over my head. When I'm sleeping over at a friend's place, I'll pretend I'm normal and pull the covers only up to my neck, but I'll wake up in the morning a foot closer to the foot of the bed, having shifted my entire body down so that my head's under the covers. So it's either the covers are pulled over my head, or I travel to get them over my head.
5. Bare feet disgust me. Well, everyone's except my own, haha.
6. When I dine out, I'll order my baked potatoes with butter only, and when the waiter or waitress isn't looking, I'll sprinkle a packet (or two, depending on my mood) of sugar on top and mix it all up. It's deeeelicious this way...like a sweet potato, but not. Everyone I dine with always thinks I'm nuts, but my whole family eats potatoes like this.
And since I started the post with a picture of a sunrise, it makes sense to end it with a sunset, right? I took this photo from the bedroom window about a year ago, when the MTA was on strike. Gotta love the heavy traffic.